Friday, February 19, 2010

PPA30-KISS and Operation Write Home

Today's post is an entry into the PPA30-KISS challenge, and this card was really, really simple and a very quick card to make. It is also a card I've made for a cause near and dear to my heart, Operation Write Home. Monday the 22nd will be the first get together at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique .... I'm excited to see all the beautiful cards that will be sent to Operation Write Home.

A few months back, I needed a quick card to send to my aunt. At that time I created a card similar to this one. Today when I saw what the challenge on PPA would be, I knew the card I would make. The decorative paper is from Bo-Bunny Press, Shabby Princess collection, Shabb-A-Licious Blossoms. I love this paper. Of course, what would a card be without Spellbinders Dies. I used the ovals for this one, as well as the Ladies Fashion Buckles. The Sentiment is from Stampin-Up and it was embossed with clear embossing powder over Momento Rich Cocoa.

Enjoy the card.....I've looked at every entry into the PPA30-KISS challenge and I am impressed and inspired! If you have a few minutes, check out the cards....

Off I go....It's party day....Patti's Birthday! I'll post her card tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. That designer paper is beautiful and perfect with the gold accents! Thanks so much for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... so elegant! That dp is WOW! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!