Saturday, December 1, 2018

Merry Almost Christmas

In October I saw a card on the Graphic45 Blog, showing the winner of the September project of the month.  The winner was Karien van der  Westhuizen.  I love her card and thought I'd give it a try.  Here is the link if you'd like to see Karien's card. - Graphic45 Blog  on to my version of Karien's card.  I used Graphic45 card stock - Winter Wonderland collection.  The dies I uses are from Impression Obsession DIE100-F, and DIE106-S.  I also used Poppystamps dies 1648, 1967, and 1050.  The sentiment is Penny Black 30508.  The base of my card is craft and I used gold mirror card stock for frames and cutting the dies.

Here is the outside of my card:


This card is being shared on the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.  I hope you have a minute or two to check out what the other members of the design team have created.  And I hope you have time to post your lovely creation.  We all enjoy seeing what you've created.  Have a look here.  

Can you believe our next cards will be posted in 2019?  Wow!  Happy Crafting....see you soon.

Hugs from my world to yours.  And if I don't get back before the holidays - HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Mary Mac
AKA:  Glitter Grammy

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!