Friday, March 6, 2020

Thank You for the Beautiful Cards

Good morning....first I apologize for taking so long to post about the lovely cards.Seems sometimes life gets in the way of doing things we want to do.  Today I am posting photos of the cards I've received so far, and they are still coming in, so there will be at least one more photo of cards received.

Photos can never express the feeling of love I have received from all of you.  So lets have a look at the love.







Talk about inspiration!  Wow!  What I am most struck by is how creative each of you are and the differences between color, layering, and the layouts that make each card so different and so very special.  Your cards make me feel special and I thank you.  Every card held beautiful words of encouragement and when I feel low, I pick up one of your cards and am reminded to look forward.  So thank you all for that too.  

And finally, a big thank you to these four ladies who sent packets of cards for me to have for sharing and also a lovely little album that has the most beautiful sentiment on the back.  It says, "Don't look back, you aren't going that way....."  


I'm still working on Thank You cards.  I hope that most of you have already received them.  I think I should close....My husband is recovering from pneumonia and today will be the first day he goes out of the house in 2 weeks. He is recovered from the "bug", now it's working on getting his strength back....I think cabin fever has hit both of us.  A little fresh air is in our future.  

Until next time....thank you!  I'm sending love to each of you and am looking forward to getting back to sharing some of what I making.  

Just a Reminder:  I still can't comment on my blog page.  I didn't want to try anything that might have comprimised my ability to send this thank you.  Hopefully in the near future, I will get this figured out.  If not, I may have to start over with a new blog page If I do....I'll for sure let everyone know.  

Love to all,
Mary Mac 
AKA:  Glitter Grammy







6 comments:

  1. How wonderful to know that you are encouraged and enthused by all these beautiful cards
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mary, what a lovely lot of cards, a stunning selection and a great variety of talents showcased there by loving friends.
    I pray hubby heals quickly. I've been praying for you so will add DH too.
    Re commenting in reply on your own bkig, unless a person subscribes to notifications of comments, they never see any kind caring replies you make... which most do not. You have to click the notify me button in lower right corner. I never do. And believe most never see it so never see the reply. So I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you.
    Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely collection of cards, and I might add that the card you sent me is gorgeous too! I'm glad the crafting world has helped to lift you from the sorrow, and hopefully each day brings new joy into your lives. Hope your hubby feels better soon too. Take good care and enjoy spring! New beginnings are on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful collection of cards and thank you for the beautiful card I received from you. Wishing your husband a speedy recovery. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of inspiration and a lovely selection of cards. Love the album sentiment you mentioned . . . How true. I appreciated the lovely thank you card you sent me in return.

    Glad your husband is making a good recovery.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!