Thursday, October 4, 2012

Card Class for October

Hello,

Well, here they are.....staying with the theme, thin and less expensive to mail, here are the cards for my October class at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique on Wednesday the 10th. 
and
This is most probably the shortest post I'll ever create, I just wanted to remind everyone of class.  This one you will be doing all the cutting and embossing.  It was brought to my attention that some of you want to learn to make the cards from step one all the way through to completion.  For those of you who want everything done...this won't be a class for you.  Bring a smile and allow yourself extra time...Both cards were fun to make and really quite easy.  But there is lots of die cutting, so eat your Wheatie's!  If you haven't already reserved your spot, do so please.  Give Karen a call.

See you all on Wednesday!
Hugs,
Mary AKA:  Glitter Grammy!

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Mary . . . these are just delightful! I'd take your class! I'm sure it would be a lot of fun.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are classy cards. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just lovely cards Mary, really like the detail in the first one. The second one could also be used for Christmas just by changing the sentiment. The card class I wanted to go to at the weekend got cancelled as there wasn't enough interest unfortunately, so I found a good sketch on a challenge I usually enter and it turned out well enough, I had to stamp and colour the image twice though as I made such a bad job the first time! Wish you were closer and then I could come to your classes!!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!

    Beautiful cards! I have only made one holiday card so far this year - still working on Halloween! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!