Sunday, October 28, 2012

My November Class

 
This will be a very quick post.  I'm in a chili cookin mood so today it's crafting in the kitchen!  I did want to get my cards for the November class posted....sign up early as this one is already filling up. 
 
Everyone is requesting Get Well, Thinking of you and birthday cards for men.  I personally think flowers and ribbon are for everyone, but I think I may be alone on that one.  The top card could be used for about any occasion.  And what I'm stressing on the bottom card is change the papers, change the occasion.  I'm hoping to get a few more made to prove my point....The celebrate card is a good way to use up scraps/snippets....and Lord knows I have a few thousand of those (ok maybe not thousand). 

Off to the kitchen I go, have a most wonderful week.  To all o the east coast, my thoughts and prayers are with you.  Mother Nature is having a temper tantrum isn't she!  To all my USA friends, don't forget to send in your ballots and if you go to the polls, don't forget to vote.

Hugs to all,
Mary

5 comments:

  1. Nice cards Mary. I'm willing to bet that I have a 1000 scraps, no problem!! My DH is my barometer for cards for men and its pretty boning...so I go ahead and stick on what I like, after alive got to be happy to send it, huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards there Mary. I am sure if we all fess up we will all have more snippets than we think!!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards there Mary. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, I love the "Thinking of You" card...bright and sunny without being so obvious about it in yellows or oranges. And yes, even men like to "celebrate" and be practical at the same time so using snippets on that card is perfect. :) You're so talented! Oh, the album came in the mail while we were gone. I love it! I'm saving it for Linn. It will be filled with pics of our visits with the kids. Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!