Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Workdesk 175 - Can You Believe It!

Another week has come and gone, where is the time going?  I don't want to think about how close Christmas is....sooooo I won't!  So today I'll think about my son Aaron and let you know, it's his birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!

And now on to Workdesk Wednesday # 175...well, here it is, and it's actually still Wednesday (at least in California!)  Check out Julia's blog page and play along...it's fun to see what everyone is doing. 
So that's my desk.  I'm working on a Halloween Accordion Album.  I'm going to surprise someone with it, when it's finished and I do hope that is very soon.  I'm loving these albums, they are quick to make, especially if you use paper packs.  The one I'm using for this album is an 8x8 Graphic 45 Happy Haunting.  I was lucky enough to win the paper pack at Karen's Anniversary party....What fun that was.  This is what I have done so far.....
So, that's what I've been doing the past 2 days.  I want to share a photo from today's class.  Pictured are a group of super talented, very funny, gals who make teaching fun.  I'm proud to call them students but more than that friends.  Thanks ladies for making creating so much fun!

And here's a photo of the great group that joined the 6th. Anniversary Crop at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique.  Karen, thanks for another great crop.  Lots of fun, lots of food, lots of prizes, and tons of creativity....Happy Anniversary and MANY, MANY more.  Your shop is the VERY BEST!
If you haven't already signed up for the Carta Bella layout and cards...better get to it.  I'm excited to have a guest instructor....and Karen promises prizes, dessert and more....Here's the page layout.  I don't have photos of the cards....When I do, I'll share the photo. 
If I don't get this posted, it'll be Thursday, even in California....So, happy crafting
Hugs to all,
Mary AKA: Glitter Grammy

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures. Lovely project too.

    Happy belated WOYWW wishes!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely album there Mary and gorgeous papers. Looking forward to seeing that finished!
    It is great that you have such a cheerful and friendly crop there.
    Sending hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun day, love that album you made
    Bridget #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' that halloween project you have drone. Fabulous! Is it still mad hot there? We could do with some of your sunshine here in the NW of England - trade you our rain?
    Please save some sunshine for January when i will be joining you in your lovely State visiting my friend and taking in CHA.
    Hugs, Neet 29 (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of your enthusiastic fellow crafters! I'm still checking in over at WOYWW ... slow, but sure. I think your Halloween accordian album is spooktacular!! Enjoy the rest of your week! Darnell #26

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you are doing with this album. Aren't Graphic 45 papers the greatest? Wish I lived closer so I could take some classes with you. Looked like all were having great fun. Oh, and Happy belated birthday to Aaron! Hugs & TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!