Sunday, January 24, 2010

Create 4 Fun and Christmas Graphics


This card might appear to be a bit unusual. One of my many goals for 2010 is to color all of my many rubber stamps. Today I picked one that I've had in my collection for years, however it's never been used...until today. Before I forget, the stamp is: R079 Sam and Sammy by Stampendous. It's an oldie from 1998. After I color them, I scan them and catalog them, storing the digital image to a computer file. I also keep the original colored image in a scrapbook of sorts. Sooooo now on to the rest of the story.

After I finished the above tasks, I was reading blogs and found The Create 4 Fun Challenge. Here I used the stamp to create my card. Normally I think of scarecrows as an image for Fall or Halloween. I thought this couple would be perfect for Valentines Day or just an I love you kind of day. They are kind of cute.....Don't you agree?
Another one of my goals for 2010 was to recycle my Christmas Cards into usable graphics. Today I did it....Using my Spellbinder dies I cut and embossed the graphics from the cards. I'm hoping to use many of them on my Christmas Cards for 2010, or on gift tags. I was surprised as I cut each of them. The graphics look perfect and I can't wait to start using them. there just might be a Christmas card in my near future!

It feels great to have another one of my goals accomplished....I think my next task will be to organize my enormous stash of paper and card stock. But for now.....I'm wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.


3 comments:

  1. elle est geniale ta carte
    bizz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the scarecrows! You keep organizing and then come to my house and do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'aime beaucoup et le tampon est super

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!