Monday, January 25, 2010

Mojo Monday 123 - Round Card

Whew.....this was a fun challenge and I'm glad I played. So, here's the Mojo Monday Challenge 123 link: Here. We had two choices. I chose round. For this card I used Steel Toe Mary Jane Collection - Chintsy from Prima Marketing. I love, love, love that card stock. I purchased it from Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. Another one of my favorite places. I guess I should call this, my favorite places and things. Are you ready for another? GinaK Designs is where the sentiment came from. It is a stamp from Nina Brackett. The card was cut using my Spellbinder large scallop circle and large circle. I don't know what I did before Spellbinder dies! The buttons were from Stampin Up. I love being able to make buttons from scraps of card stock and the finished card stays flat so my local post office doesn't charge an arm and a leg to mail. So, there you have it....my favorites creating a fun card. I think I might adhere this card to a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 base. It'll be fun to have a place for two messages and one will be sort of a secret....

Off I go for now. Happy Monday and I wish you a wonderful week!

3 comments:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!