Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Still Raining and PPA26 Anything But A Card

It's been raining here since Saturday. I'm not complaining....we need the rain. We have gotten somewhere between 14 and 16 inches of rain since the beginning of this set of storms. At least we have rain. Not too far up the hill is snow and lots of it.

Yesterday I spent the day in my craft room organizing my toys. While there, I was looking at projects I've made throughout the past months. I sat down to spend several minutes enjoying an album I made a few months back. Today on Pals Paper Arts the challenge is "Anything But A Card". So, here is the project I made in October. I posted it back then, and I'm so happy with how the album turned out, I'm revisiting it today. If you want to know more about this album, you can check my blog page for October 25th. I checked my card stock stash and I think I have all but one of the patterns. I think later today, I'll be back in my "toy room" making another album. I should finish the project I started yesterday....but hey, I can always organize tomorrow...Right? For a better look at the album pages, left click inside the photo.

I'm off. It's Weight Watcher day today. I don't think I've lost, and in truth, I think I gained this week....but "It is what it is"...right Carolyn, Patti and Mary Jane! (My buddies from WW) Update: I'm home and guess what..... I lost .8 pounds. Not a record, but a definite move in the right direction.

I'm hoping that today brings more organization to my craft room, but hey....I am easily distracted by shiny objects! Another Update: Today didn't bring playing in my toy room. Today brought me back to the auto mechanic. My car decided to spit and sputter. It did it yesterday and we went to see the car doctor. Of course, while there the ole girl behaved. Today she was good for me, but decided to spit and sputter for my husband. I do hope there is something Mark can do to make her all better.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day. I think tomorrow I'll play all day!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful album - such detail! Hope it stops raining soon for you! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album, vintage and gorgeous. I really must get my BIA out of the box.
    Sian
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!