Friday, January 8, 2010

The Poor Little Me's

I'm not going to give out too much information about this card, other than to say....More will be revealed later. I will let you know that I revealed to a dear friend that I was having a poor little me day, actually more like a poor little me month! It's not like me to be in the dumps and I've just not been feeling creative lately....well after meeting with Karen, Carolyn, and Mary Jane, I think I am on the way to recovery! I came home and created this card. Next week I'll tell you why. Now I'll tell you the how....

I used card stock from my stash. The Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Stylized Flowers; Spellbinders Nested Squares and Scalloped Squares used to mount the sentiment, which is an oldie but goodie stamp - 1996 Stampington and Company - K5063. The feather....Years ago I bought a package of feathers....I'm always happy to find a use for them.

Off I go for now....It's raining here today, perfect weather to play. Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!