Monday, January 18, 2010

Now that was Easy - February Card Class

February's cards are classmate and Boutique Owner requested. Karen requested my Get Well card. We'll be using Flower Soft and Spellbinder's Labels 8. I will bring my dies and my Flower Soft, however, you can bring your supply if you choose to use your own. A reminder to everyone, if I use a Spellbinder die that is sold out, Karen will order one for you. Keep in mind they are subject to availability.

The second card is a classmate request. Many of the girls in the SOS group have the Martha Stewart Deep Heart Border Punch and want to give it a try on the Valentine card. I'll be bringing my punch, if you don't have one you can borrow mine during the class.

The date of the class is February 9th from 1:00 to 4:00. Please call Karen to reserve your spot. Karen's number is: 530- 876-8037. Hope to see you in class.




3 comments:

Thank you for spending time visiting my blog. And thank you even more for your comments. I LOVE reading each and every one of them. Happy creating!